热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1916|回复: 0

『老外说性』割还是不割?这是个问题

[复制链接]
夜未央 发表于 2010-4-7 20:06:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Savage Love Column            004 Oct 28
“野人之爱”性专栏      2004年10月28日

来信:
I have a serious problem. I am pregnant with a boy. At first my husband and I were in agreement that we would not circumcise him. I have read that the foreskin is comparable to a clit–all the nerves and stuff that make sex more pleasurable. But now my husband says he has changed his mind based on brief conversations he had with two people. One woman said that when she saw her ex-boyfriend’s uncircumcised penis it was a “deal killer.” She wouldn’t fuck him because of it. The second woman said her boyfriend’s son had to get circumcised at age 13 because “boys just don’t clean it and it causes all sorts of problems.” I have seen an uncircumcised penis and although I did not have the pleasure of fucking it (in order to get first-hand knowledge of the situation) I gladly would have had the circumstances been different. And how hard is it to clean a dick? That 13-year-old just needed to shower more often, in my opinion. My questions are: Do women (or men) gag at the site of an uncircumcised penis? Do men prefer to be circumcised? Will my son be mentally scarred for life because he has a “deal killer” of a dick or will he be scarred because we cut off his foreskin? Help me Savage-Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope.
A.Z.
我有个严肃的问题。我怀着一个男婴,本来我和我老公对不给孩子割包皮这事意见一致。我看过有报道说包皮的作用好比女性的阴蒂—完整的神经系统什么的让高潮更猛烈。结果我老公和两个人聊了几次天以后就声称他改变主意了。其中一女人说包皮JJ简直是“分手利器”,她就是因为没办法和包皮的JJOX才和前男友分的手。第二个女人说她男朋友的儿子不得不在13岁的时候去割,因为男孩就是不知道要洗JJ,造成很多麻烦。我自己曾见过一个包皮JJ,虽然我当时没有想和它OX,我现在倒希望那时和它做了(以得到第一手资料)。洗下JJ到底是有多难?我觉得那个13岁的男孩多洗澡不就好了吗?我的问题是:女人(男人)真的会嘲笑包皮JJ吗?男人真的会选择被割吗?我的儿子会因为他有个“分手利器”的JJ而恐惧还是因为我们割了他的包皮而后怕?帮帮忙,你是我的唯一希望了。
A.Z.
本文的中文为大头头大原创,授权每日小抄网刊登,未经授权请勿中文全文转载(你可以剔除中文后随意转载)。
聃的回信:
First off, A.Z., the foreskin is not, as some anti-circumcision activists insist, “comparable to a clit.” The head of the penis, the glans, is the clit’s male counterpart. Remove a woman’s clit or the head of a man’s cock, and you destroy the ability of that woman or man to experience any sexual pleasure at all. Remove a man’s foreskin and he’ll usually get by–and get off–just fine without it.
首先,A.Z.,包皮,不像那些反割包皮活动分子所说的“好比女人的阴蒂”。龟头,是男性的阴蒂对应物。割掉阴蒂或者龟头,女人或者男人就无法获得性快感。割掉包皮是不影响正常勃起和射精的。
Second, I empathize with the difficult position you’re in, A.Z., as I found myself in the exact same position six years ago. My boyfriend and I had just adopted a newborn boy and we were at odds over the circumcision issue. My boyfriend came down on the “Won’t he feel weird if his penis doesn’t look like his fathers’?” side of the argument, whereas I came down on the “How often do guys stand around comparing dicks with their dads?” side. Ultimately my position carried the day and we didn’t get our son circumcised and today we both feel we made the right decision.
第二,我完全理解你的处境,A.Z.,我六年前也经历过。我和我的男友那时领养了一个刚出生的男婴。我们也在割不割这个问题上产生过分歧。我男友坚持割的理由是“他难道不会觉得奇怪他的JJ和爸爸的不一样吗?”我就说“儿子有多少机会和老子站在一起比JJ啊?”。最后我赢了,我们儿子没有割包皮,现在我们俩都觉得当初的决定是对的。
Third, I’m going to quickly run through your questions before I terrify you with a gut-wrenching tale of woe: Some men and women gag at the site of an uncircumcised penis, A.Z., but they’re assholes that you wouldn’t want your grown son to fuck anyway, right? Besides, circumcision rates in the United States are falling–just 65 percent of all newborn males are circumcised today–so the men and/or women your son will one day be fucking and/or be fucked by are unlikely to be disgusted by an uncut cock, A.Z., as they will either have encountered more of them or they’ll have one themselves. As for whether or not men prefer to be circumcised, well, most cut men are happy with their dicks, A.Z., and most uncut men are happy with theirs. The thing about the unhappy cut men, though, is that they can’t get uncut, you know what I’m saying?
第三,我先不提那个令人揪心的故事,直奔你的问题:的确有男人和女人会嘲笑包皮JJ,但是他们是烂人,你反正也不想你儿子和这种烂人搅在一起。是吧?还有,美国的割包皮手术比率在下降—只有65%的新生男婴接受这种手术—总有一天男人们女人们还有你的儿子在OOXX的时候,会不再大惊小怪。A.Z.,因为人们见多了,或者他们自己的就没割。至于男人自己本身比较喜欢割的还是不割的呢?大部分割了的男人觉得割的蛮好,没割的也觉得没割的蛮好。割了的不爽就是没办法再变回没割的。你懂我的意思吧?
And that brings us to point four, the tale of woe I mentioned…
这就说到了第四点—我前面说的悲惨故事…
I am 24 years old and lost my entire glans penis, the head of my dick, in a botched circumcision. Basically I have a shaft but there’s no head at the end. Unfortunately, I was left with my balls so I still have a sex drive, but it’s nearly impossible for me to climax. When I was much younger, around 14 to 16, I could sometimes masturbate to a climax, but after a couple of years I stopped being able to do this. Some of the women I’ve been with never saw the condition of my penis, and failed to notice when I didn’t come. Others have seen my condition before intercourse and refused to have sex with me, while still others found out afterwards, after I wasn’t able to come, and then never wanted to have sex with me again. Of course I never dare to ask anyone to suck me, although this might provide the necessary extra stimulation and actually help me climax.
我24岁,因为割包皮手术失误没了整个龟头,我阴茎的头。我算是有那么一根,但是没有头。不幸的是,我的蛋蛋还在所以我还有性欲,但是我几乎不能高潮。我在14-16岁的时候有时还可以手淫达到高潮,但是几年以后这也行不通了。有些和我在一起的女人,从来没见过它也不知道我从没高潮过。有些人如果在事前发现它不对劲会拒绝继续。而事后发现它的人,知道我没办法高潮后,就再也不想和我做爱了。我从来不敢叫人家给我口交,虽然这必须的额外刺激也许可以帮助我高潮。
So my problem, Dan, is twofold: I can’t come and I can’t get anyone to stick around and help me try to come. Can you suggest any special techniques for someone in my condition? Any help would be appreciated. I’m very miserable, frustrated, and lonely.
所以我的问题,聃,是双重的:我不能高潮自然就留不住人,留不住人就没人帮我高潮。对我这样的情况有没有特殊的技巧?任何帮助我都会非常感激的,痛苦的,困惑的,孤独的我。
Mutilated and Comeless
阉割的和无高潮的
Okay, A.Z., after reading MAC[1]’s letter, and after insisting your husband read MAC’s letter, is circumcision really something you want to risk? I know, I know, “complications,” as it’s delicately put, are rare after circumcision. But even if the odds are low–even if they’re infinitesimal–the thought of having to look your glans-less son in the eye one day and say, “We’re awfully sorry about that botched circumcision, son, but your father and I used to know this woman who once dumped a guy because he was uncircumcised, you see, and we didn’t want to risk that ever happening to you… and… so. Sorry.”
好了,A.Z.看完MAC的信后,坚持让你老公看完MAC的信以后。你们还想冒这手术风险吗?是啊是啊,“并发症”术后发生机率的非常低。可是就算机率低得—就算它无穷小—想象有一天你看着无龟头儿子的眼睛说“我们真的对不起你啊,手术出了问题,儿子,可是你爸爸和我认识一个女人,她因为男朋友没割包皮所以就蹬了他,我们不想你冒这个风险,对不起…”
Speaking parent to parent, A.Z., and speaking as a contentedly circumcised adult male who likes his dick just the way it is and has no truck whatsoever with hysterical anti-circumcision activists (whew!), I would rather teach my son to wash under his foreskin than assume even the tiniest risk of him losing the head of his penis in a botched circumcision.
同样身为父母,A.Z.,我以一个已割的并对自己JJ现实状况很满足的成年男性的立场,而不是那种歇斯底里的反割包皮的活动分子(呼!)。就算医疗事故的风险微乎其微,比起没有龟头,我还是更愿意教我儿子怎么洗包皮。
Okay, MAC, on to you…
好,MAC,该你了…
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Rarely am I left speechless or bereft of any suggestions at all after reading a letter, MAC, but, Christ Almighty, I haven’t the faintest idea what to tell you. But I ache for you, kiddo, and so I’m throwing open the switchboards here at Savage Love HQ and putting out a call for advice from my resourceful readers. If anyone out there has any expertise on headless dicks or knows of any special techniques for people in MAC’s condition, please write in. Write in right now.
天哪,天哪,天哪,我很少看完一封信以后无语或者没有任何建议。MAC,但是无所不能的老天爷,我真的一点建议都没有。我替你鸣不平,孩子,我会在野人之爱总部的总机开设一个专线征集广大听众的意见。如果大家有什么专业知识或者特殊技巧给像MAC一样的处境的人。请写信,现在马上就写!
[1]译者注:MAC是对来信者Mutilated and Comeless的简称。
原文链接,请点

转载自小抄
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|〓盘丝洞〓

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 02:17 , Processed in 0.078004 second(s), 15 queries .