热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2227|回复: 0

『老外说性』该不该让笼子里的男友单独在家(双语/18禁)

[复制链接]
夜未央 发表于 2010-5-27 20:13:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Savage Love Column        May 27, 2010
“野人之爱”性专栏         2010年5月27日

来信:
My boyfriend/fiancé likes to be put in a cage, and we have a very scary-looking cage in my closet. (God help me if my mother ever finds it—I’ll be in more trouble than that guy whose mother found his life-size sex doll!) His biggest turn-on is to come home on Friday night, go right into his cage, and for me to keep him there until Sunday morning. I only let him out if he needs to have a bowel movement or if I want to screw. (There’s a bottle of water in his cage if he gets thirsty and an empty bottle if he needs to pee, and he doesn’t get fed much because he’s not exactly burning calories in there.)
我的男友/未婚夫喜欢被关在笼子里,我们衣橱里面有一个模样狰狞的笼子。(不敢想如果我妈妈看到会怎么样—肯定比发现真人大小充气娃娃的妈妈糟糕多了)。我男友觉得最刺激的事莫过于每周五晚上一回家就乖乖走到笼子前,让我把他关进笼子直到周天早上。只有他要大便或者我想OOXX的时候我才放他出来。(他渴的时候笼子里有瓶水可以喝,要尿的时候有一个空瓶子可供释放,我不怎么喂他,因为在里面也没什么消耗啦。)
I’ve been reading your column since I was 19 (I’m 27 now), I’m GGG[1], and I’m happy to do this for my boyfriend. And knowing he’s in there waiting for me—and doing crunches to pass the time (you should see his abs!)—does make me horny, too. The issue: I won’t leave our apartment when he’s locked up. What if there’s a fire? Or we get burgled? Or if there’s a meteor strike? Or a terrorist attack? He says I’m being paranoid and that it really turns him on to know that I’m out with my girlfriends, having drinks or whatever, while he’s locked up in my closet “with the rest of my things.” Who’s in the right here?
我从19岁就开始看你的专栏(我现在27啦)我是三好伴侣,我很愿意配合我的男友。而且,想想他在里面等我—靠做做仰卧起坐打发时间(你该看看他的腹肌)—确实也让我觉得很刺激。问题是:他在笼子里的时候我就没办法出门。如果房子起火了怎么办?如果有人入室抢劫呢?陨石袭击地球呢?恐怖袭击?他说我是想太多了,对他来说,我和我女朋友们逛街喝饮料聊天的时候,他和我的其他物品一起被锁在衣橱里面,真的让他爽到爆。谁是对的?
My Boyfriend Is My Prisoner
我的男友是我的囚犯
P.S. Our only other conflict: He insisted we find a place with two closets, one of them walk-in, because he wants to be stored in my closet, not a shared closet, “with the rest of my things.” (That phrase really turns him on—he’s one of my things!) We passed on some beautiful apartments because the closets weren’t perfect, and my mom—who helped with the down payment and apartment-shopped with us—thought we were crazy. If only she knew!
附笔:我们还有一个分歧:他坚持我们找一个有两个衣橱的房子,其中一间是衣帽间,因为他想被我关在衣橱,但不是在和其他物品共享的衣橱。(他是我的物品之一!—这句话真的让他很刺激)因为衣橱不合意所以我们错过很多漂亮的公寓,因此我妈—她和我们一起挑公寓还帮忙付预定金—觉得我们简直不可理喻。她当然不知道其中的原因。
本文的中文为大头头大原创,授权每日小抄网刊登,未经授权请勿中文全文转载(你可以剔除中文后随意转载)。
耽的回信:
You’re in the right, MBIMP[2]. If there’s a fire or a burglary or meteor strike—or if you get hit by a car and wind up in a coma for three months and he slowly starves to death in your apartment—then you could go to jail for manslaughter and/or negligent homicide. So that fiancé thing of yours shouldn’t be left alone when he’s in his cage; no one should ever be left alone tied up and/or imprisoned. If he insists on you going out on a cage weekend, MBIMP, then you’ll have to hire a sitter—bondage, not baby. Take out a personal ad, lay out what you need (someone to be there, in case something happens, but that’s all), and very, very carefully interview applicants. Better yet, get involved with your local BDSM[3] group, make some kinky friends, and see if anyone is up for a little bondagesitting.
你是对的。MBIMP. 如果火灾发生或者入室抢劫或者陨石袭击地球—或者你被车撞了在医院昏迷了3个月,他慢慢饿死在你们的公寓—你就会因误杀和/或者过失杀人罪入狱。所以你这个未婚夫物品被关在笼子里的时候不应该单独在家。任何人在绑着或者/和囚禁的时候都不应该单独在家。如果他坚持让你出去,MBIMP,你应该雇个看管人—看管捆绑而不是小孩。发个私人广告,列出你的要求(呆在家里以防意外的发生,仅此而已)非常仔细地面试这些应聘的人。还有更好的,参加你们本地的捆绑性虐组织,交识志趣相投的朋友,看看有没有人愿意做你们这个捆绑看管人。
Or, hey, you can live a little dangerously: Give your boyfriend a cell phone, don’t go far, and instruct your prisoner to call if he smells smoke while he’s doing his crunches.
或者,嘿,你可以把危险降低到最小:给你男友一个手机,不要走远,指示你的囚犯做仰卧起坐时如果闻到烟味就给你打电话。
==========================
[1]译者注:GGG 是“good(好),given(付出),game(配合)”三个英文单词首字母。指的是“床技好”、“共同付出争取同等的愉悦”、“配合伴侣的合理要求”。
[2]译者注:MBIMP是对来信者My Boyfriend Is My Prisoner(我的男友是我的囚犯)的简称。
[3]译者注:BDSM是集数个词组的首字母而成的一个语汇:bondage(绑缚)与discipline(调教),dominance(支配)与submission(臣服),sadism(施虐)与masochism(受虐)。这些名词成形于90年代中期因特网的新闻讨论串,很快就变成了总称各种异类活动(这些活动和传统定义的SM可能有关系也可能没有)的标语。—摘自百度百科。
原文链接,请点击

==================
转载自小抄
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|〓盘丝洞〓

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 09:37 , Processed in 0.093606 second(s), 15 queries .